How to calculate number of modular brick for 1m3 brickwall
* introduction:- in this topic we have to calculate number of modular size brick for one metre cube brick wall . We know that bricks have irregular shape and size and their measurement vary according to different nation but in this topic we measured according to standard size of brick that is modular size of brick used in standard calculation. And in many interview type there is one question ask how many modular brick are present in 1 metre cube brick wall that is most important interview question.According to modular standard size of brick have dimension 190×90×90 mm
● thickness of cement mortar:-in brickwork cement mortar is used for adhesive material and increasing their strength depends on mortar thickness. Thickness of cement mortar in brickwork is about 10 to 12 mm is being used. More than 12 mm thickness of motor cement reduce the strength of brick wall so it might not be used. So we should apply only cement mortar thickness of 10 mm to 12 mm in brickwork. More than 10 to 12 mm and less than decrease the strength of brick wall.
● how to calculate number ofmodular brick for 1m3 brick wall:-
*Given:- we have given following measurement
Size of one brick=190 ×90 ×90 mm
( according to modular standard size)
Volume of brick wall =1m3
Thickness of cement mortar=10mm
*Solve:- Step of calculation:-
1) first we should add mortar thickness in modular brick size
2) second we should convert modular brick dimension Mili metre to metre
3) third we should calculate volume of modular brick with mortar
4) forth we should calculate number of modular brick by dividing brick wall volume 1 metre cube by volume of one modular size brick.
1)We have to add cement mortar thickness that is 10 mm in each measurement of modular brick dimension.
Size of one brick with mortar
2) now we convert mm into metre
Modular brick size with mortar=200×100×100mm
We know that 1m=1000mm so we should divide each dimension by 1000 we get
3) now we calculate volume of one modular brick with mortar
4) Number of brick= volume of brick wall/ volume of 1 brick with mortar
Number of brick=1/0.002=500 nos
*Results:- so we find 500 modular brick present in volume of 1 metre cube brick wall
●Now your turns :– if you are happy to see this topics please guys like share and comment and if you have any query and question about this please ask