Cement calculation in tile work of 100 sq.ft area
Cement calculation in tile work of 100 sq.ft area and how we calculate consumption of cement in fixing of wall tiles at wall site
● Description:- in this topic we find cement sand calculation in tile work of 100 sq.ft area . We know that the tile is thin object material usually comes in the shape of square and rectangular and it is made of hard material like ceramic ,stone and used for generally covering of roof ,floors and wall.
● Wall tile installation:– we know that wall tile installation process require adhesive material like clay of cement and cement mortar for laying of tiles at wall site. First we mix sand and cement and form mortar ,after preparing mortar work there is a coating and adhesive material of clay of cement for tile fixing for wall site. we have to calculate cement mortar quantity.
● Thickness of cement mortar:-
thickness of cement mortar used in wall tile installation is thinner than floor tile installation and thickness for cement mortar in wall tile is about 1inch and in floor tiles is 1.5 inch. So cement calculation in tile work of 100 sq.ft area
(1Q) quantity of cement mortar for wall tile installation of 100 sq.ft :-
Now cement sand calculation in tile work of 100 square feet we have given following:-
Area=100 sqft , thickness = 1 inch
First we should calculate wet volume of cement mortar
Wet volume = area ×thickness
Wet volume=100×1/12 Cu.ft (12″=1 ft)
Wet volume = 8.333 cft
We know that volume increased by 33% in case of dry volume calculation so we multiply cofactor 1.33 in wet volume for calculation of dry volume.
Dry volume =8.333×1.33 = 11.08 cft
● mix ratio:- generally wall tile fixing ratio of cement sand used in wall tile installation is 1 ratio 2 (1:2)
Cement/sand = 1:2, total R =1+2 = 3
● quantity of cement calculation:-
Volume of cement=part of C× Dv/tatal R
Putting all the value we get
Volume of cement= 1×11.08/3 =3.694cft
And also 20% extra amount of cement required for adhesive material and coating
20% extra cement=3.694×20/100=0.738cft
Hence total cement require for 100 square feet wall tile installation is:-
Total volume of cement=3.694+0.738cft
Total volume of cement=4.43 cft
We know that 1 bag cement is equal to 1.226 cft
1bag cement volume=1.226 cft
Number of bag of cement=4.43/1.226=3.6
Hence we have require 3.6 bag of cement for wall tile installation in 100 square feet area.
● quantity calculation of sand:- cement sand calculation in tile work of 100 sq. ft area ,in mix ratio 1:2 quantity of sand is 2 part in mix proportion
Volume of sand=2×16.625/3 cft
Volume of sand = 7.386 cft
we have require approx 3.6 number of bags of cement and 7.386 cft sand quantity for wall tile installation of 100 sq.ft.
●Now your turns :– if you are happy to see this topics please guys like share and comment and if you have any query and question about this please ask