Land measurement unit Kattha dismil and Acre and Land measurement unit kattha-what is Dismil, Acre and Katha, how these land measurement unit convert into square feet, how many square feet land in one dismil
In Asian country like Northern India of Bihar ,Uttar Pradesh ,Haryana, Punjab ,Assam,Jharkhand ,West Bengal and other country like Nepal and Bangladesh several local land measurement unit like decimal, land measurement unit Kattha and Acre are used significantly
the value of decimal and acre are same not vary that is standard unit used in all the area for land measurement unit kattha but value of Katha that is local language and local land measurement unit may be vary according to area that is 1 katha is 720 ft2 to 3600 ft2
How many dismil in 1 acre
● Dismil :- it is is 1/100 part of Acre that is standard land measurement unit. So 100 dismil present in one acre
● (Q) how many dismil land in one acre
We know that 1 dismil =1/100Acre
1 Acre =100 dismil Ans.
how many square feet land in one acre
We know that
1 Acre= 44×110 square yard
1 Acre = 4840 square yard
And we know that
1 square yard = 9 ft2
So we convert square yard into square feet
1 Acre = 4840× 9 square feet
1 Acre = 43560 ft2 Ans.
43560 sqft of land in 1 acre
how many square feet land in 1 dismil
We know that
1 Acre = 43560 ft2 land
And 1 dismil = 1/100 Acre land
Putting the value of acre in square feet
Hence 1 dismil land = 43560 /100 ft2
1 dismil land = 435.60 ft2 Ans.
435.6 sqft land present in 1 dismil
●Katha:-In local English pronunciation it is also called as” Kattha “or “Cottah “are mostly used for measuring land in various parts of Asian country like Northern India ,Nepal and Bangladesh, in the state of India like Bihar ,Jharkhand ,Uttar Pradesh ,Assam ,West Bengal ,Punjab and Haryana
it is widely used for local land measurement unit and its value is significantly varies from area to area.Roughly it has value1 Katha is equal to 1/20 part of Bigha
● Important notes about Katha:-
○ how many square feet in one 1 kattha in Bihar Patna region ? land measurement unit 1 Katha is 1361 square feet land in Patna Bihar region
○ how many square feet in one Katha in Palamu District Jharkhand ? in state of Jharkhand Palamu District land measurement unit one Katha is equal to about 4 dismil that is is 1742 square feet land
○ how many square feet in one Katha in Assam state rigion, land measurement unit 1 Katha is equal 2880 square feet land in Assam
○ how many square feet in one Katha in West Bengal ? in the state of West Bengal rigion the land measurement unit 1 Katha is equal to about 720 square feet land
○ how many square feet in one Katha in Bangladesh ? in the Bangladesh country land measurement unit 1 Katha is equal to about 720 square feet land
○ how many square feet in 1 kattha in Nepal ? in the Nepal country land measurement unit 1 Katha is equal to 3645 square feet land
○ Roughly one Katha is equal to 32 by 30 length and breadth
What is origin history of Katha ?
○Origin of katha:- the land measurement unit Katha is first time used in Pal Empire mostly distributed in Northern India and frequently used for land measurement.
●Now your turns:- if you are happy to see this post so please like comment and share to your friend and if you have any query and questions about this topics so please ask frequently , your questions are most welcome