1 CFT sand weight in kg | River & M sand weight, hi guys in this article you know about 1 CFT river sand weight in kg & 1 CFT M sand weight in kg, and also know about 1 cft sand = kg.
Sand weight is calculated on the basis of density of river sand and M sand (manufactured sand), natural sand is obtained from river Basin and artificial or manufactured sand is is obtained by crushing of stone in Crusher mill into fine particles.
The sand which are collected from river basin known as river sand, it is find sand. And the sand which are collected by crushing of stones are known as M sand ( manufactured sand).
Generally density of M sand is more than compared to River sand. 1 CFT sand weight in kg generally depend on many factors like wet, dry,loose & packed sand condition.
Do you know what is 1 CFT sand weight in kg? Unit Weight of sand depend on several factor of sand condition, let us discuss about several varying density of sand.
The Density of Sand material returns sand density based on sand conditions (wet/dry in bulk / packaged).
The density of the sand is vary if the sand is compacted (bulged) or loose and if it is wet or dry. When packed, the grains of sand are forced to form a narrower formation, and more matter is in the volume.
Density of sand ranging between 1450 – 2082 kg/m3 depending on different condition like wet,dry, loose, dry packed and wet packed.
Sand may be natural sand or manufactured. Natural sand is collected from river Basin and manufactured sand (m sand) is made crushing of stones in Crusher mill.
Locally available river sand have density 1710 kg/m3 is used and specific gravity is 2.65 and fineness of modulus of river sand is 5.24.
m sand used as partial replacement of fine sand in construction line and the density of M sand is 1750 kg/m3, specific gravity and fineness of modulus is found to be 2.73 and 4.66 respectively.
Density of sand measured in different unit like kg/m3,g/cm3,lb/ft3 and kN/m3. When the sand is wet, the water is in the sand, also affecting the total matter in the volume. The average density of the different sand conditions is as follows:
● Loose sand: density of loose sand in kg/m3 is 1442 . It is dry sand that has been moved or agitated to loosen the natural packaging process.
● Dry sand: density of dry sand in kg/m3 is 1602. It is sand in its undisturbed natural form, where it has been partially compacted by rain and gravity over time, but is now dry
● Packed sand: density of packed sand in kg/m3 is 1682. Sand that has been packed manually or mechanically (compacted)
● Wet sand: density of wet sand in Kg/m3 is 1922. This is the sand that has been in a natural and naturally compressed environment that is now wet.
● Wet packed sand: 2082 kg / m3. This is compacted sand that is also almost saturated with water.
● 2082 kg/m3 – density of wet packed sand
● 1922 kg/m3 – density of wet sand
● 1682 kg/m3 – density of packed sand
● 1602 kg/m3 – density of dry sand
● 1442 kg/m3 – density of loose sand
Now discuss density of sand in other unit like lb/ft3,g/cm3 and kN/m3.
● density of sand in lb/ft3:– we know that sand density is 1450 – 2082 kg/m3, converting it into lb/ft3 minimum = 1450×0.0624 =90 and maximum = 2082×0.0624 =130, so density of sand in lb/ft3 is ranging between 90 – 130.
● density of sand in g/cm3: we know 1kg/m3=1/1000 g/cm3,so density of sand in g/cm3 is ranging between 1.450 – 2.082.
● density of sand in kN/m3: we know 1kg/m3=1/100 kN/m3, so density of sand in kN/m3 is ranging between 14.50 – 20.82.
1 CFT sand weight in kg
As we know density of sand ranging between 1450 – 2082 kg/m3 depending upon several factors, so minimum Unit Weight of sand is 1450 kg & maximum Unit Weight of sand is 2082 kg.
As we know 1m3 = 35.3147 cft, 1 cft minimum sand weight =1450/35.3147 =41 kg and 1 cft maximum sand weight = 2082/35.3147 = 59 kg, so 1 CFT sand weight in kg ranging between between 41 – 59 kg.
So 1 cubic feet sand to kg = 41 – 59 and 1 cft sand = 41 – 59 kg.
1 unit sand how many CFT?
Standard unit of sand measurement is CFT, sand are sale and purchase in CFT and do you know 1 unit sand how many CFT? Generally one unit sand is 100 CFT.
1 CFT sand how many kg?
Discus earlier density of sand ranging between 1450 – 2082 kg/m3. Do you know 1 CFT sand how many kg? Generally 1 CFT sand weight ranging between 41 – 59 kg.
1 CFT river sand weight in kg
River sand is a product of natural weathering of rocks over a period of millions of years. It is mined from the river beds. The sand which are obtained from river Basin are known as rivers and generally it is fine sand.
As we know 1m3 = 35.3147 cft and density of River sand is 1710 kg/m3, weight of 1 cft river sand = 1710/35.3147 = 48.5 kg, so 1 CFT river sand weight is 48.5 kg.
1 CFT M sand weight in kg
M sand is artificial or manufactured sand by crushing of granite stone in crusher mill. It is partial replacement of river sand used in construction line.
Generally density of M sand is about 1750 kg/m3, it means weight of 1 cubic metre of M sand is 1750 kg, we have to find out 1 CFT M sand weight in kg.
As we know 1m3 = 35.3147 cft and density of M sand is 1750 kg/m3, weight of 1 cft M sand = 1750/35.3147 = 49.5 kg, so 1 CFT M sand weight is 49.5 kg.
You should also visits:-