● How to calculate construction cost of RCC slab of 1000 square feet and also calculate quantity of sariya, sand ,cement and aggregate in roof slab
● Description:– construction cost of RCC slab for 1000 square feet ,for the roof cast of 1000 square feet building roof slab, you have require Steel bar ,sand, cement and aggregate ,how we calculate quantity of cement, sand, Steel bar and aggregate required ,you know that for the casting of roof slab we used M20 mix concrete.
●M-20 mix Concrete:-
In M20 mix concrete M is stand for mix and numerical figure 20 is stand for characteristic of compressive strength 20N/mm2 after mixing and casting of roof slab, quantity of material in slab formation it calculated by M20 mix in which ratio of sand cement and aggregate is 1: 1.5 :3
●M-mix Ratio :-1 : 1.5 : 3 in which one part is cement 1. 5 part is sand and 3 part is aggregate
● Steel bar calculation:- In roof slab there is a two types of Steel bar used main bar and cross bar:-
1) Main bar:- it is also called as shortist span bar usually used at bottom of slab having spacing 4 inch between the two bar, main bar used in shorter direction having 10 mm dia of Steel bar.
2) Cross bar:- it is also called as longer span bar or distribution bar mainly used at top of the main bar, cross bar usually dia of 8mm Steel bar used in longer direction.
● Given dimensions:-
Thickness of slab=5″
Length of slab =40′
Breadth of slab=25′
Area of slab =25’×40’=1000sqft
M -20 -mix =1:1.5:3 (concrete)