* introduction:- in civil engineering concrete material is needed for formation of circular column or to fill the any hole between the brick wall which are in cylinder shape. hence circular column and any hole which are in present in cylinder shape we have to calculate concrete quantity like quantity of sand cement and aggregate to required to fill any hole and for formation of circular column of concrete .so in this topic we know about how to calculate volume of concrete for cylinder.
* given measurement:- we have to first measure the diameter of circular base of cylinder and height of cylinder in this image we have:-
Height of cylinder= 6m for circular column
Dia of circular base =0.3m
1) area of circular base of cylinder=πD2/4
2) height of cylinder =H
3) Volume of Cylinder concrete
4) putting all the value of given measurement like diameter of circular base 0.3m ,value of Pi is equal to 3.14 and height of cylinder is about 6 metre we get:-
5) concrete volume for cylinder=πD2/4H
Volume =(3.14×0.3×0.3)/4×6 m3
Concrete volume for cylinder=0.4239 m3
6) generally concrete measure in cubic feet so we have to convert cubic metre into cubic feet we should multiply 35.3147 into cubic metre.
0.4239 m3 = 0.4239×35.3147 cft
Volume of concrete for cylinder=14.97cft
●Now your turns :– if you are happy to see this topics please guys like share and comment and if you have any query and question about this please ask