● Quantity of cement sand and aggregate for 1500 square feet slab and construction cost of RCC slab in India and also know about cost per square feet concrete slab in India
● Description:- quantity of cement sand and aggregate for 1500 square feet slab ,for the roof cast of 1500 square feet building roof slab, you have require Steel bar ,sand, cement and aggregate ,how we calculate quantity of cement, sand, Steel bar and aggregate required ,you know that for the casting of roof slab we used M20 mix concrete.
●How to calculate material required for roof cast of 1800 square feet building
●How to calculate material required for roof cast of 1000 square feet building
●How to calculate weight of Steel bar of different size
●How to calculate weight of t -beam, l -beam and Sphare shaped Steel
#How to calculate weight of mild steel plate
#How to calculate weight of rectangular shaped Steel bar
#How to calculate weight of rectangular tube shaped Steel bar
#How to calculate weight of square tube shaped Steel bar
#How to calculate weight of square shaped Steel bar Now you can follow me on on Facebook and subscribe my youtube channel
●M-20 mix Concrete:- quantity of cement sand and aggregate for 1500 square feet slab,
In M20 mix concrete M is stand for mix and numerical figure 20 is stand for characteristic of compressive strength 20N/mm2 after mixing and casting of roof slab, quantity of material in slab formation it calculated by M20 mix in which ratio of sand cement and aggregate is 1: 1.5 :3
●M-mix Ratio :-1 : 1.5 : 3 in which one part is cement 1. 5 part is sand and 3 part is aggregate
● Steel bar calculation:- In roof slab there is a two types of Steel bar used main bar and cross bar:-
1) Main bar:- it is also called as shortist span bar usually used at bottom of slab having spacing 4 inch between the two bar, main bar used in shorter direction having 10 mm dia of Steel bar.
2) Cross bar:- it is also called as longer span bar or distribution bar mainly used at top of the main bar, cross bar usually dia of 8mm Steel bar used in longer direction.
● Given dimensions:-
Thickness of slab=5″
Length of slab =50′
Breadth of slab=30′
Area of slab =50’×30’=1500 sqft
M -20 -mix =1:1.5:3 (concrete)