Rate Analysis for AAC Block masonry work, hi guys in this article we know about AAC Block masonry rate analysis, labour rate for AAC Block masonry and AAC Block masonry rate per square metre. today in construction industry use of AAC Block replace the traditional red brick. And also we know about Rate per cum for AAC Block masonry & Rate per sq m for AAC Block masonry.
Full form of AAC block is utoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC), it is also known as Autoclaved Cellular Concrete (ACC) and Autoclaved Lightweight Concrete (ALC). It is building material invented in the mid-1920s that simultaneously provides sound proof structure, insulation, and fire and mould resistance.
Rate analysis for AAC Block masonry include Rate per cum for AAC Block masonry & Rate per sq m for AAC Block masonry. cost of AAC block installation, Mason and helper charges and cost of mortar cement and sand.
ACC block is Autoclaved aerated concrete. It is a lightweight, precast, foam concrete building material suitable for producing concrete masonry unit (CMU) like blocks. It is composed of quartz sand, calcined gypsum, lime, cement, water and aluminum powder.
◆ WATCH THIS VIDEO: AAC BLOCK
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete is an eco- friendly and certified green building material which is lightweight, load-bearing, high- insulating.
Rate analysis for AAC Block masonry
Rate analysis for AAC Block masonry include following:- Rate per cum for AAC Block masonry & Rate per sq m for AAC Block masonry, for this we have to calculate following:-
● 1) Rate and cost of AAC block per cum or sq m
● 2) Rate & cost of cement sand mortar
● 3) labour rate & cost for AAC block masonry
Rate per cum for ACC Block masonry
● 1) cost & rate per cum for AAC block masonry:- as we know there are different size of AAC Block are available in market of different brand quality
Dimension of AAC Block measured in cubic metre (m3) = Length × height × breadth. Dimension of AAC Block are varying,but most common size are 600mm × 200mm × 75mm,600mm × 200mm × 100mm,600mm × 200mm × 125mm,600mm × 200mm × 150mm,600mm × 200mm × 175mm,600mm × 200mm × 200mm,600mm × 200mm × 225mm,600mm × 200mm × 250mm.
◆ READ MORE :- HOW TO CALCULATE no of AAC Block PER m3
Market price of AAC Block are ranging between INR 3000 to 4000 per m3. Also their rate is decided according to number of piece.
Assume we have 1m3 of AAC block size of 600mm × 200mm × 200mm and their rate is INR 90 per piece and in AAC block masonry consider thickness of cement mortar is 10 mm,then size of AAC Block with mortar = 610mm × 210mm × 210mm.
Now calculate number of AAC Block in 1m3 masonry,volume of AAC block with mortar = 0.61m × 0.21m × 0.21m = 0.0269m3,we have total volume of AAC block masonry = 1m3 then no of AAC block in 1m3 = 1/0.0269 = 37.175, and consider 5% wastage = 5% of 37.175 = 1.858, add this both 37.175 + 1.858 = 39,so 39 number of AAC block size 600mm × 200mm × 200mm is required in 1m3 masonry.
Rate of AAC block = INR 90 per piece, then cost of 39 AAC block = 90×39 = INR 3510.
◆ READ MORE : ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGE OF ACC BLOCK
● 2) cement & sand quantity in 10 mm thick mortar (1:4):- mortar rate & cost calculation for 1m3 AAC block masonry, Assuming cement and sand ratio is 1:4 in which one part is cement and 4 part is sand and thickness of cement mortar is consider 10mm.
Actually 37 AAC blocks are used in 1m3 masonry work,calculating volume of cement sand mortar, first we have to calculate volume of 37 AAC Block = 37 × 0.6 × 0.2 × 0.2 = 0.888 m3, now
volume of cement mortar = Total volume _ volume of all block
Volume of mortar = 1m3 _ 0.888m3 = 0.112m3,considering 5% wastage = 5% of 0.112m3 = 0.0056 m3, now add 0.112 + 0.0056 = 0.1176 m3,this is wet volume of cement mortar.
We have to convert wet volume of cement mortar to dry volume, we will multiply 1.33 in wet volume, so dry volume = 0.1176 × 1.33 = 0.1564m3.
So we have a require dry ingredient of cement and sand volume is 0.1564m3 in which one part is cement and 4 part is sand. So total proportion = 1+4 = 5, density of cement = 1440 Kg/m3 and 1m3 = 35.3147 cft.
◆ READ MORE:- AAC BLOCK VS RED BRICK
Cement quantity in kg = 1/5 × 0.1564m3 × 1440 kg/m3 = 45 kg, no of cement bag = 45/50 = 0.90,if rate of cement = INR 400 per bag, then cost of cement = 400 ×0.9 = INR 360
Sand quantity in cft = 4/5 × 0.1564×35.3147 = 4.419 cft, if market rate of sand = INR 60 per cft, then cost of sand = 60 × 4.419 = INR 265.
● 3) labour rate for AAC Block masonry:- for completing the work of 1m3 of AAC block masonry in 8 hours require 1 mason and 2 helper, if mason charge is = INR 800 and Helper charge is = INR 500, then total labour rate and cost for 1m3 of AAC block masonry = 800 +( 2 ×500) = INR 1800.
Now total cost & Rate analysis per cum for AAC Block masonry
● cost of AAC block = INR 3510
● cost of cement = INR 360
● cost of sand = INR 265
● mason & Helper charge = INR 1800
● Rate per cum for AAC Block masonry = INR 5935.
● Ans.:- Rate per cum for AAC Block masonry is INR 5935.
Rate per sq m for AAC Block masonry
Now calculating cost of AAC Block masonry per square metre, as we know width of Block wall is 200mm = 0.2m and volume of Block wall = 1m3,then area of block wall in square metre = 1/0.2 = 5m2, total cost of 5m2 of AAC block masonry work = INR 5935, then cost of AAC Block masonry per square metre = 5935/5 = INR 1187.
● Ans.:- Rate per sq m for AAC Block masonry is INR 1187.
◆You Can Follow me on Facebook and Subscribe our Youtube Channel
You should also visits:-
1)what is concrete and its types and properties
2) concrete quantity calculation for staircase and its formula
Thank you for detailed analysis of various construction.
can you please
1. calculate cost of cavity wall with , brick in outer leaf, 7-8mm thick thermocol layer for insulation and AAC block for inner wall.
2, also can AAC block be put over concrete roof for insulation.
750sq ft house how much per sqft rate