What is the RCC column cost per sq ft in India including its footing, hi guys in this article we know about RCC column cost per square feet in India including its footing, for cost calculation of RCC pillar we require material cost,labour cost and suttering cost.
RCC column construction the general grade of concrete is M20 are used in which nominal mix of cement sand and aggregate are in ratio 1:1.5:3 in which cement is one part, sand is 1.5 part and aggregate is 3 part. Steel that are used in RCC column considering 12mm and 16 mm and ring that are used is 8mm.
Column is important structure member of building that directly transfer its load safly to bed of soil, the horizontal structure Slab and beam their load running horizontally and transfer vertically to support, column important load bearing structure, good quality of cement sand aggregate and steel and man power should be provided to raise it is strength to overcome the acting load.
RCC column cost per sq ft comprise of material cost,labour cost & shuttering cost, material should be cement sand aggregate and steel and shuttering is maybe plywood,wood or steel.
RCC column cost per sq ft in India
RCC column cost = material cost + labour cost + shuttering cost
Suppose rcc column size = 1′ × 1′ and their height from ground is 10 feet and its depth of footing is 5 feet, then total height of column is 15 feet.
Wet volume of concrete in rcc column = 1’× 1′ × 15′ = 15 cft, converting wet volume in dry volume we multiply 1.54 in wet volume so dry volume of concrete in rcc column = 15 ×1.54 = 23.1 cft. We know 1m3 = 35.3147cft, converting it in cubic meter = 23.1/35.3147 = 0.6541 m3.
Considering M20 mix ratio is 1 (Cement) : 1.5 (sand) : 3 (20 mm Gravel),calculating as per the mix ratio we get
● cement cost calculation: density of cement is 1440 kg/m3, part of cement in mix is 1/5.5 and dry volume of concrete is 0.6541m3, then cement weight in kg = (1/5.5)×0.6541m3 × 1440 kg/m3 = 172 kg, no of bags of cement = 172/50 = 3.44 bags. Price of cement bag 50kg varies between rs 300 to 400, we take maximum price is rs 400 per bag, then cost of cement = 3.44 × 400 = rs 1376.
● Sand cost calculation: part of sand in mix is 1.5/5.5 and dry volume of sand is 23.1 cft, then sand quantity in cft = (1.5/5.5)×23.1 = 6.3cft, price of sand varies between rs 20 to rs 60 according to location and availability of sand,here we take price of sand rs 45 per cft, then cost of sand = rs 45 × 6.3 = rs 284.
● Aggregate cost calculation: part of aggregate in mix is 3/5.5 and dry volume of sand is 23.1 cft, then aggregate quantity in cft = (3/5.5)×23.1 = 12.6cft, price of aggregate varies between rs 40 to rs 80 according to location and availability of aggregate,here we take price of aggregate rs 60 per cft, then cost of aggregate = rs 60 × 12.6 = rs 756.
● Stirrups cost calculation:- stirrups provided is of 8 mm ring at 6 to 7″ spacing, then number of stirrup in 15 feet height = (15×12/6)+1 = 31 nos stirrups, taking price of 1 stirrup is rs 10, then cost of stirrup = 31×10 = rs 310.
● Steel cost calculation: steel provided is 4nos of 16mm and 2 nos of 12mm Steel, then total length of 16mm bar = (15 feet height × 4 + 4 × 1.5 feet as hook length) = 66 feet, weight of 66 feet 16mm bar = (16×16×66)/533 = 32 kg, total length of 12mm bar = (15 feet height × 2 + 2 × 1.5 feet as hook length) = 33 feet, weight of 33 feet 12mm bar = (12×12×33)533 = 9 kg, then total steel = 32 kg + 9kg = 41kg, price of steel varies between rs 50 to 60 per kg, here we take price of steel rs 60 per kg, then total cost of steel = 60×41 = rs 2460.
Material cost = cost of cement + cost of sand + cost of aggregate + cost of stirrups + cost of steel = 1376 + 284 + 756 + 310 + 2460 = rs 5186.
● shuttering cost: shuttering cost for rcc column varies between rs15 to 20 per sq ft, then area of all four side of column = 15 ×4 = 60 sq ft, here consider shuttering charges is rs 18 per sq ft, then shuttering cost = 18× 60 = rs 1080.
● Labour cost: labour cost for RCC column should be 15% of material cost, then 15% of 5186 = rs 780, so labour cost of rcc column = rs 780.
For calculating rcc column cost per sq ft in india, total cost of rcc column =material cost +shuttering cost + labour cost = 5180 + 1080 + 780 = rs 7046, length of rcc column is 15 feet, then cost of rcc column per sq ft = 7046/15 = rs 470, so rs 470 is cost of rcc column per square feet.
You should also visits:-