How to calculate modular bricks in 9 inch wall per square foot and how do I find the quantity of bricks in 9 inch brick wall.
* introduction:- in this topic we know how to calculate modular bricks in 9 inch wall per square foot and have to calculate number of brick in 9 inch brick wall . We know that bricks have irregular shape and size and their measurement vary according to different nation but in this topic we measured according to modular standard size of brick that is used in standard calculation..According to modular size of brick have dimension 190×90×90 mm
● thickness of cement mortar:- in brickwork cement mortar is used for adhesive material and increasing their strength depends on mortar thickness. Thickness of cement mortar in brickwork is about 10mm to 12mm is being used. More than 12mm thickness of mortar cement reduce the strength of brick wall so it might not be used. So we should apply only cement mortar thickness of 10 mm to 12 mm in brickwork. More than 10 mm to 12 mm and less than decrease the strength of brick wall.
● how many modular bricks in 9 inch wall of 1 square foot.
*Given:- we have given following measurement
Size of one brick=190×90×90 mm
( according to modular standard size)
Area of brick wall = 1 sq.ft
Thickness of cement mortar=10 mm
Thickness of brick wall=9″
1)We have to add cement mortar thickness that is 10 in each measurement of brick dimension.
Size of one brick with mortar
=190×90×90 mm brick size
=200×100×100 brick size with mortar
2) convert brick size millimetre to metre dividing by 1000 we get
=0.2 ×0.1×0.1 m
3) volume of modular brick with mortar thickness
= 0.2×0.1×0.1 m3=0.002 m3
4) volume of brickwork=area×thickness
Volume =1 sq.ft ×9 inch
Volume =1 sq.ft×9/12 =1×0.75
Volume = 0.75 cft
5)convert cubic feet into cubic metre
1 m3 =35.315 cft
Volume in cubic metre
= 0.75/35.315 = 0.021 m3
6) number of modular brick
= volume of brickwork/ volume of one brick with mortar
Number of brick = 0.021÷0.002 = 10.6 nos
7) considering 5% to 10% wastage
5% wastage= 10.6×5/100 =0.53
8) total number of brick=10.6+0.53=11.13
* Results:- there is a 11.13 number of modular brick present in in 1 square feet brick wall
(Q2) calculate number of modular bricks in 9 inch brick wall of 100 square feet brick wall area.
1 sqft 9″ brick wall have 4.935 brick so
For 100 sq.ft
=11.13 ×100 = 1113 number of bricks.
(Q3) calculate number of modular bricks in 9 inch brick wall of 1000 square feet.
1 square feet 9 inch brick wall have 4.935 brick so for 1000 sq.ft
= 1000×11.13 =11130 number of bricks.
●Now your turns :– if you are happy to see this topics please guys like share and comment and if you have any query and question about this please ask