Which is the best cement used for plastering in india? what is the best cement to use? And plaster ke liye best cement. plaster is the mix ratio of sand and cement in fix quantity and it is building material used for protection and decoration purpose of exterior and interior brick wall.
In English “plaster “means material that is used for interior building wall but today it is also used for exterior wall. But today questions is arises what is the best cement to use? And which is the best cement used for plastering in india?
Which is the best cement to use for plastering in india?
There is a challenging work to select the cement for plastering in india ,the question is arises in mind which is the best cement used for plastering work? First we should know about different grade of cement which is available in market.
Best cement for plaster:- The best cement for plaster is OPC 43, which is used for plastering exterior and interior walls of low-rise residential buildings, and OPC 53 is the best plaster cement for plastering the high-rise buildings. OPC comes in 3 grades in the market, OPC 33, OPC 43, and OPC 53. OPC 43 grade of Ultratect, Ambuja, ACC are the best cement for plaster, you can select any one of them.
Best cement for plastering:- Best cement for plastering used in construction is OPC- 43 (Ordinary Portland cement grade 53) and PSC (Portland slag cement) brand of UltraTech Cement, ACC gold water shield, ACC Suraksha power, Ambuja Cement, Sagar cement, Dalmia Cement, Shri cement, Birla cement, etc.
There are three grade of cement available in market 33, 43 and 53. The number indicates the comprehensive strength of cement. The type of cement which is available in market are following:-
What are the best cement types for plastering in india
Ordinary Portland cement (OPC), Portland slag cement (PSC) and Portland pozzolana cement (PPC) are available in Indian market and are used for plastering work.
The best cement are OPC 43 and PSC used for small scale residential building of wall plastering in India and for Industrial, multi storey building, dams Bridge, OPC 53 and PPC are being used. Now discuss about different types of cement best for plastering.
Plaster ke liye best cement is OPC 43 & PSC used for low rise residential building & for high rise building OPC 53 is best to used.
Best cement for plastering is OPC 43 & PSC used for low rise residential building & for high rise building OPC 53.
OPC 43 is the best cement used for plastering of low residential building & OPC 53 is best cement for plastering of high rise building in india.
1) OPC:- ordinary Portland cement that is also known as in short form OPC . OPC is available in market in 3 grade 33, 43 and 53.
But out of OPC grade, OPC 43 is the best cement used for plastering in India used for residential building and OPC 53 is best cement for plastering of high rise building. It has long lasting and life.
But the most best cement is OPC 43 used for plastering work .Although OPC- 53 is good but sometimes it’s causes cracks and shrinkage of plastering but it has high strength and long lasting and life that’s why OPC- 53 used for high rise building, dams and Bridge for plastering work.
2) PSC:- It is Portland slag cement basically used in coastal areas of building for plastering work to prevent from salty water and most harmful chemical agents that is present in coastal areas due to oceans.
PSC (Portland slag cement) is best plastering cement used in coastal area for plastering walls to prevent from salty water and most harmful chemical agents that is present in coastal area due to ocean.
3) PPC:- it is Portland pozzolana cement generally it is used as plaster work in high rise building structure bridge and dams, because bridge and dams retaining walls always in make contact with running water and standing water and there is harmful chemical agents like alkalis, acids, Salt present in water and try to react with cement brick wall.
PPC is best plastering cement (material) for high rise building structure, bridge and dams. Its prevent from corrosion and chemical reaction between retaining wall and water soluble harmful chemicals.
You should also visits:-
What is need of plastering?
For many purpose we used plaster material like following:-
1) plastering work give glorified finishing and a smooth surface to brick wall
2) plaster work prevents the brick wall from damp proof and seepage from rainwater that’s why brick wall have long lasting
3) plaster work prevents the brick wall from abrasive action of atmospheric pollution and harmful chemical agent like acid rain
4) it also prevents the brick wall from salty water and also high rise and down in temperature
Now go ahead and select the which is the best cement for plastering in india? And see into local market there is a different brand of the best cement company in india like UltraTech, ACC, Birla, Lafarge, Bharati Cements who provides good quality cement for wall plastering available in Markets.
You should select as per your choice which is the best cement for wall plastering, now select the best cement according to building structure, locality, atmospheric condition and cement available in your local market.
In india, OPC 43 grade of Ultratect, Ambuja, ACC, Birla, Lafarge are the best cement used for plastering exterior and interior walls of low-rise residential buildings and and OPC 53 grade of ACC, Ambuja is the best plaster cement for plastering the high-rise buildings.