The number of bricks in 100 cubic feet (CFT) can vary depending on the size of the bricks. Standard brick sizes are often around 8 inches by 4 inches by 2.25 inches. If we assume these dimensions, it would take approximately 2400 standard bricks to make up 100 cubic feet.
How many bricks are there in 100CFT | brick calculation in CFT, hi guys in this article we know about how many bricks are used in 100 cubic feet brick wall and brick calculation in CFT.
As we know brickwork is measured in cubic feet and cubic metre. Brickwork is masonry work produced by a bricklayer, using bricks and cement mortar. Generally rows of bricks called courses are laid on top of one another to build up a structure such as a brick wall.
In this topic we have talked about number of bricks in 100 cubic feet,as we know Bricks have different size than AAC block, generally AAC Block bigger in size then red clay brick. In India there is two size types of bricks are used in construction. Indian modular size brick have 8″ × 4″ × 4″ dimension and other size of brick 9″ × 4.5″ × 3″.
Brick calculation in CFT is proceed by dividing total volume of brickwork by volume of one brick with mortar, generally thickness of mortar in brickwork is 10 to 12 mm.
How many bricks are there in 100CFT
In this calculation we have to find number of bricks in 100 cubic feet, and how many bricks in 100 CFT, let us follow different steps for brick calculation in CFT.
● Step 1 : volume of 1 brick without mortar: we use brick size 9″ × 4.5″ × 3″ in brickwork. We have to calculate Volume of one brick,for this first we convert brick size in in foot by dividing 12, so volume of one brick is equal to = 9″/12 × 4.5″/12 × 3″/12 = 0.75’×0.375’×0.25 = 0.0703 cft (cubic feet), so volume of 1 brick = 0.0703 cft.
● Step 2: number of bricks without mortar: we have given volume of brick = 100cft, then number of brick in 100CFT without mortar is calculated by dividing total volume of brick by volume of one brick, so number of bricks in 100CFT without mortar = total volume of brick/volume of 1 brick = 100/0.0703 = 1422 nos, so 1422 nos bricks are there in 100CFT without mortar.
ALSO READ :-
● Step 3: volume of brick with mortar: consider thickness of cement mortar is 0.4 inch (10mm) in brickwork. Adding thickness of mortar in brick size we get 9.4″ × 4.9″ × 3.4″, now volume of brick with mortar = 9.4″/12 × 4.9″/12 × 3.4″/12 = 0.0904 cft.
● Step 4:- number of bricks with mortar: number of bricks in 100 cubic feet with mortar is calculated by dividing the total volume of brick by volume of one brick with mortar = 100cft/0.0904cft = 1106 nos, considering 5% wastage of brick, then 5% of 1106 =55 nos, so total number of brick used in 100 CFT brickwork = 1106 + 55 = 1161 nos.
Now question is how many bricks are there in 100CFT? Their answer will be following:
● Ans. 1161 nos bricks are there used in 100cft.
●1) 1161 nos bricks are there used in 100 CFT brickwork with mortar
● 2) 1422 nos bricks are there used in 100 CFT without mortar.
You should also visits:-
The number of bricks in 100 cubic feet (CFT) can vary depending on the size of the bricks. Standard brick sizes are often around 9 inches by 4.5 inches by 3.5 inches. If we assume these dimensions, it would take approximately 1,422 standard bricks to make up 100 cubic feet.