* introduction:- we will discuss types of RCC beam and load bearing structure .The Beam is load bearing structure placed horizontally above the wall and support vertical load, you know that beam have provide on many type of structure like plinth beam lintel beam and roof wall beam but in this topic we will discuss about roof wall beam load bearing structure and its type. The structural part of wall which carries all vertical load and rasist it from bending, The Beam has made of many material like steel, wood ,aluminium ,cement concrete and RCC. In this topic study about types of RCC beam and load bearing structure.
* RCC beam have many types according to their shape and support system
A) according to their shape:-
2) Angle beam or L beam
B) according to their support system:-
1) simply supported beam
*A) according to their shape:-
1) T -Beam :-
this type of beam is in T-shape generally made of steel placed horizontally above the wall of cross section and provide all verticals load and support. T-beam used in civil work and building construction ,it is load bearing structure of reinforcement of concrete, top side of cross section of t beam is known as flange is in horizontal direction resistance to comprehensive strength and vertical portion of the t- beam is known as web side resistance to shear stress.
2) Angle beam or L -shape beam:-
it is load bearing structure generally made of steel and it is angle shaped or L shaped structure. It is used in framing work of building designing structure and construction.
*B) according to their support system:-
1) simply supported beam:- this type of RCC beam have single span along the straight length and generally supported by two column at the both end.
2) continuous beam:– this type of RCC beam have single Span along the straight length and generally supported by three column two at both the end and one is in middle.
3) semi continuous beam:-it has two span in both horizontal direction this type of beam supported by with or without column load bearing structure in vertical direction at both the end.
4) Contilever beam:– it has single span along the straight length and supported only at one end and second end is exposed beyond the wall or Roof.
●Now your turns :– if you are happy to see this topics please guys like share and comment and if you have any query and question about this please ask